6 in 1 Stick 'n Stitch Guide
by Nancy Zieman for Clover
- The 6-in-1 Stick 'n Stitch Guide is a 2 piece interlocking guide with ideal shapes and edges for perfect stitching.
- It features a reusable and repositionable adhesive guide underside, which makes it ideal for straight stitching, stitching strips, and curve stitching.
- No more stressing about uneven or wobbly seam lines.
- With this guide you'll confidently stitch straight or curved lines, including:
- Straight stitching
- Stitching quilt strips
- Stitching outer curves
- Stitching inner curves
- Topstitching along right side
- Topstitching along left side
- This handy notion consists of two parts:
- One super-thin plastic stitch guide with grid marks for common seam allowances 1/4", 3⁄8",1/2", 5⁄8", 3/4", 1", 1¼", and 1½").
- Position your machine needle for the correct seam width by aligning it along a grid line.
- Two-piece interlocking plastic guides that allow your fabric to line up correctly with the needle.
- Both guides have a thin adhesive on their underside.
- Both can be removed, reused, and repositioned as required for your various projects.
- Use one shape or interlock them for a longer fabric guide—especially helpful for curtain hems.
- Size of each guide: 1-3/16" at the widest part x 2-5/8" x 5/16" high